Employment and Career Guidance Cell interacts with the reputed organizations all over the country for arranging campus interviews for the students. We make efforts to organize technical seminars, workshops and corporate expectation sessions. Industry personnel are invited periodically to enrich the knowledge of our student community with the latest technological innovations and industry practices. We produce graduates who are well equipped to handle the working norms of the industry and commerce in the public and private sectors and helping every student to define his/her career interest through individual counseling through experts.
- To be an outstanding institution in the country imparting technical education, providing need based, value based and career based programmes and producing self-reliant, self-sufficient technocrats, capable of meeting new challenges.
- To guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill and aptitude and meet the manpower requirements of the Industry.
- To educate young aspirants in various technical fields to fulfill global requirement of human resources by providing sustainable quality education, training and invigorating environment, also molding them into skilled competent and socially responsible citizens who will lead the building of a powerful nation.
- To provide students an opportunity to work in the field of their choice with industry leaders.
- To improve the understandings and preparations of students for recruitment processes of different companies visiting at college
- To develop the personality traits among the students of the college.
- To provide quality students to the recruiters visiting for the campus drives at college
- To enhance the employability skills among the students to meet out the corporate expectations.
- To improve the industry – institute relationships
- To enhance the student’s interest towards the entrepreneurship and business strategies.
- Dr. Shilpa Sapre-Bharmal(Advisor)
- Mr. Sunil Bhadule (Coordinator)
- Mr. Chetan Khandekar(Member)
- Mr. Chetan Athavale(Member)
- Mr. Amit Shevade(Member)