- Department in need of repair and maintenance work has to register the complaint in the office giving the details of the maintenance required.
- Technician visits the site and completes the maintenance as required.
- Head of the department signs the Job Completion Report.
- Bill is generated and processed through the concerned authorities and forwarded through Principal for final payment.
- All monthly maintenance bills are brought to the notice of the President.
- The college has Annual Maintenance Contracts for computer related repairs and maintenance, power backup systems, fire extinguishers and pest control for library
- The Nav konkan Education Society provides Internet access to Students and staff to assist them in carrying out their studies and duties for the academic and research purposes.
- It is envisaged that it will be used to lookup details about various Courses, Academic and related Subjects, to access course materials, scientific knowledge, research information and other social information. It should not be used for personal reasons.
- You may only access the Internet by using our content scanning software, firewall and router.
- You may only access the Internet after you have been authorised to do so by your principal/director and Campus IT authority in writing.
These guidelines are intended to help you make the best use of the Internet resources at your disposal.
When using the campus Internet access facility you should comply with the following guidelines.
- Do keep your use of the Internet to a minimum
- Do check that any information you access on the Internet is accurate, complete and current.
- Do check the validity of the information found.
- Do respect the legal protections to data and software provided by copyright and licenses.
- Do inform the N.E. Society's I.T. Service Department immediately of any unusual occurrence.
- Do not download text or images which contain material of a pornographic, racist or extreme political nature, or which incites violence, hatred or any illegal activity.
- Do not download content from Internet sites unless it is your course or academic related.
- Do not download software from the Internet and install it upon the College/Institute's computer equipment.
- Do not use the College/Institute's computers to make unauthorized entry into any other computer or network.
- Do not disrupt or interfere with other computers or network users, services, or equipment.
- Intentional disruption of the operation of computer systems and networks is a crime under the Computer Misuse Act.
- Do not represent yourself as another person.
- Do not use Internet access to transmit confidential, political, obscene, threatening, or harassing materials.
- The institution understands the importance of Environment Management.
- It intends to keep the campus green through regular maintenance and upkeep
- The Green Management is aimed at achieving the following :
- Pollution ? free campus
- Green campus through- tout the year
- Increase in the aesthetic value of the landscape
- Plastic- free and garbage / waste- free campus
- Preservation of the medical variety of plans
- The college wants to create awareness among the stakeholders about eco and bio-diversity
- The institution desires to explore alternative sources of energy (eg. Solar power) to conserve natural resources
- The institution wishes to take efforts towards rain water harvesting, percolation and irrigation
Heads/ Conveners of Committee/ Departments Policy
- The HOD is wholly responsible for the effective functioning of his/her Department.
- No teacher can avail CL/ DL without taking permission/ intimating the HOD. In case the HOD wishes to avail of a CL/DL, he /she must take the prior permission of the Principal.
- Any extra workload should be divided equally amongst all the colleagues in the department including the HOD.
- It is the responsibility of the HOD to submit the academic plan/ teaching plan to the IQAC
- The principal is to be intimated about the activities to be conducted 24-48 hours prior to the execution of the activity depending upon the importance of the activity.
- The HOD/ Convenor of Committee must submit an activity report in the required format to the IQAC
- The HOD has to divide the workload amongst the colleagues in a proper manner, keeping in mind their area of interest/ specialization.
- At least 80% of planned activities should be executed during the academic year.
- It is the responsibility of the HOD to conduct/get conducted a result analysis of the department and submit the same to the IQAC
- The head must ensure that all students who have opted for a change in subject combinations; information about the same is forwarded to the administrative office with the signature of the HOD latest by August end. No subject change will be entertained after the month of August.